This diagram contains four polished oblique cards in diverse colors. This slide is used to shapely spread four ideas on the same page. Also, it helps you refine your presentation’s design and arrange the information you provide to the audience at the same time. Moreover, this diagram is designed to suit many different presentations’ fields. Furthermore, the colors used within this slide are bright and attractive to helps you grab the audience’s attention. Therefore, The Four Oblique Cards on a PowerPoint Slide is creatively designed to fit your presentation.
Features: Four Oblique Cards on a PowerPoint Slide.
- It supports all the Powerpoint versions from 2007 and on.
- easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- It includes four icons (Fully Modifiable)
- The aspect ratio of 16:9
For a good result please follow these steps:
- First download the desired example
- Download used fonts if necessary : open sans
- Open Sans – You can download it from here
- Copy all fonts on the path : C: \ Windows \ Fonts
Initially, go to the bottom of the page. Then, download the ppt example. After that, open the pptx file on your device. Then, activate the editing process from the message appears on top. Now, your slide is ready to modify. Also, You are able to change anything on the slide. Finally, When you are done with the editing process don’t forget to save the file.