This diagram contains five differently-colored columns. They are designed to include the bright and dark view of the same color. The bright color takes the right half of the block from the right edge on top to the left one on the bottom, and the dark color takes the left half from the left edge on top to the right one on the bottom. However, the five columns are designed in the same manner. Moreover, on these columns, you can write a title on top bellow the icon, and a brief text below the title. This slide helps you arrange five categories or ideas in a row. All the categories have a title and text bellow to explain or clarify it. Hence, The Five-Column PowerPoint Slide organizes your ideas beautifully.
Features: Five-Column PowerPoint Slide.
- It supports all the Powerpoint versions from 2007 and on.
- easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- It includes four icons (Fully Modifiable)
- The aspect ratio of 16:9
For a good result please follow these steps:
- First download the desired example
- Download used fonts if necessary : open sans
- Open Sans – You can download it from here
- Copy all fonts on the path : C: \ Windows \ Fonts
Initially, go to the bottom of the page. Then, download the ppt example. After that, open the pptx file on your device. Then, activate the editing process from the message appears on top. Now, your slide is ready to modify. Also, You are able to change anything on the slide. Finally, When you are done with the editing process don’t forget to save the file.