First, This White Four-Step PowerPoint Slide, on the one hand, is decorated with white, and black colors merged to refine this beautiful diagram. On the other hand, the white step-by-step slide is designed to either divide the main point into four basic subpoints or to separate four main ideas, categories, or points. the point on the top, accompanied by a small icon under its text; the other point on the bottom, with a small icon on top of it; and the two last points on the left and right sides, close to their icons.
Features: White Four-Step PowerPoint Slide
- It supports all the Powerpoint versions from 2007 and on.
- easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- It includes four icons (Fully Modifiable)
- The aspect ratio of 16:9
For a good result please follow these steps:
- First download the desired example
- Download used fonts if necessary : open sans
- Open Sans – You can download it from here
- Copy all fonts on the path : C: \ Windows \ Fonts
Initially, go to the bottom of the page. Then, download the ppt example. After that, open the pptx file on your device. Then, activate the editing process from the message appears on top. Now, your slide is ready to modify. Also, You are able to change anything on the slide. But, When you are done with the editing process don’t forget to save the file.