This Flag Sequence Slide is a colorful, attractive, and well-shaped diagram. It consists of four flags, differently colored, in a row. These flags refer to 4 main categories or ideas. The flag sequence slide is used to organize four different or related ideas setting them in a row; Each flag icon stands for the idea expressed underneath. The Flag Sequence PowerPoint Slide is a colorful, attractive, and well-shaped diagram.
Features: Flag Sequence PowerPoint Slide
- It supports all the Powerpoint versions from 2007 and on.
- easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- It includes four icons (Fully Modifiable)
- The aspect ratio of 16:9
For a good result please follow these steps:
- First download the desired example
- Download used fonts if necessary : open sans
- Open Sans – You can download it from here
- Copy all fonts on the path : C: \ Windows \ Fonts
Initially, go to the bottom of the page. Then, download the ppt example. After that, open the pptx file on your device. Then, activate the editing process from the message appears on top. Now, your slide is ready to modify. Also, You are able to change anything on the slide. But, When you are done with the editing process don’t forget to save the file.