Merging between blue, for the background; white, for the text; and other bright colors, for the rest we design this fabulous diagram. This Blue Hierarchical PowerPoint Slide is used to arrange things according to their level, grade, or importance. Starting from the left side, it goes decreasingly from the most important point or thing on the slide to the less one, covering four points.
Features: Blue Hierarchical PowerPoint Slide
- It supports all the Powerpoint versions from 2007 and on.
- easily editable (shape color, size, and text)
- It includes four icons (Fully Modifiable)
- The aspect ratio of 16:9
For a good result please follow these steps:
- First download the desired example
- Download used fonts if necessary : open sans
- Open Sans – You can download it from here
- Copy all fonts on the path : C: \ Windows \ Fonts
Initially, go to the bottom of the page. Then, download the ppt example. After that, open the pptx file on your device. Then, activate the editing process from the message appears on top. Now, your slide is ready to modify. Also, You are able to change anything on the slide. But, When you are done with the editing process don’t forget to save the file.